International Students – Photo Contest Rules
- Photographer MUST be a current student at a Missouri college or university.
- Photo submissions must have been taken during your study abroad experience.
- Photo must be “true to life” (no digitally altered images, i.e. Photoshop).
How to enter:
- Submit your photo electronically (.jpg). Only original photos taken by the submitting student will be accepted. Students may submit up to two entries, in the same email.
- Attach the photo in an email titled Study Abroad Photo Contest and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include your name, name of your institution, and location and date of photo.
- Include a caption of no more than 100 words describing where the photo was taken and why the photo is significant to you.
- Grand Prize- $350
- 1st Prize – $200
- 2nd Prize – $100
- 3rd Prize – $75
*Prizes will be applied to your educational expenses
Deadline to submit an entry is Friday, March 17, 2017, by 11:50 p.m. CST.
Winning entries will be displayed in the Missouri State Capitol Rotunda at International Education Day on April 11, 2017. By submitting a photo, you grant permission for Study Missouri to reprint and use the photo in promotional materials and on the web. If you have questions, please contact Patrick Arsenault at email@example.com.